PRODUCTS YOU'LL NEED
This is a step by step guide to your gutter waterproofing project. If you'd like further help please feel free to Contact Us with the details of your project for any advice and guidance.
✓ Rinse off guttering with a water blaster and ensure you have a clean, dry surface before starting.
✓ Stir up both the Kemseal WBE Part A and Part B individually for a couple of minutes, until each of them is thoroughly mixed.
✓ Apply 1 Layer of Kemseal WBE to the whole area. Leave it to dry for approx. 1 hour, or until dry to touch.
– 1L Part A & Part B mixed does 6 - 8m2.
– Apply the Kemseal S-80 on top of this primer within 2 days at the latest, to ensure the primer doesn't get too hard.
✓ Apply the first Layer of Kemseal S-80 using a brush or roller. Leave it to dry for approx. 3-12 hours depending on weather conditions.
– Apply a minimum thickness of 1L per 2m2.
– A 15L bucket will coat 30m2 total.
– Wait until the first coat can be walked on without causing damage before applying the second coat.
✓ Apply the second Layer of Kemseal S-80 after the first coat is dry.