✓ Spray Agent Blue Moss & Mould Kill on the asbestos area. Leave the roof for 3 months while that product works away over that time.
✓ Spray on Hypastat using a hand sprayer with a course wetting nozzle, and leave on for at least 30 mins.
– Mix at a ratio of 1:2 with water. i.e. 20L Hypastat is mixed with 40L water, so will make 60L. Coverage 240m².
– Once mixed this will cover approx. 4 sq metres per litre.
✓ Rinse off with a water blaster and ensure you have a clean, dry surface before continuing.
✓ Bridge sealing edges, laps, vents & joints in the roof with Kemseal Reinforcing Tape or Kemseal Peel & Stick Tape.
✓ Stir up both the Kemseal WBE Part A and Part B individually for a couple of minutes, until each of them is thoroughly mixed.
✓ Mix together the Kemseal WBE Part A and the Kemseal WBE Part B until well combined.
✓ Apply 1 Layer of Kemseal WBE to the whole area. Leave it to dry for approx. 1 hour, or until dry to touch.
– 1L Part A & Part B mixed does 6 - 8m2.
– Apply the Kemseal S-80 on top of this primer within 2 days at the latest, to ensure the primer doesn't get too hard.
✓ Apply the first Layer of Kemseal S-80 using a brush or roller. Leave it to dry for approx. 3-12 hours depending on weather conditions.
– Apply a minimum thickness of 1L per 2m2.
– A 15L bucket will coat 30m2 total.
– Wait until the first coat can be walked on without causing damage before applying the second coat.
✓ Apply the second Layer of Kemseal S-80 after the first coat is dry.