✓ Clean off your caravan a water blaster and ensure you have a clean, dry surface before starting.
✓ Bridge sealing edges, laps, vents & joints in the caravan roof with Kemseal Reinforcing Tape or Kemseal Peel & Stick Tape.
✓ Stir up both the Kemseal WBE Part A and Part B individually for a couple of minutes, until each of them is thoroughly mixed.
✓ Mix together the Kemseal WBE Part A and the Kemseal WBE Part B until well combined.
✓ Apply 1 Layer of Kemseal WBE to the whole area. Leave it to dry for approx. 1 hour, or until dry to touch.
– 1L Part A & Part B mixed does 6 - 8m2.
– Apply the Kemseal S-80 on top of this primer within 2 days at the latest, to ensure the primer doesn't get too hard.
✓ Apply the first Layer of Kemseal S-80 using a brush or roller. Leave it to dry for approx. 3-12 hours depending on weather conditions.
– Apply a minimum thickness of 1L per 2m2.
– A 15L bucket will coat 30m2 total.
– Wait until the first coat can be walked on without causing damage before applying the second coat.
✓ Apply the second Layer of Kemseal S-80 after the first coat is dry.