PRODUCTS YOU'LL NEED
This is a step by step guide to your basement waterproofing project. If you'd like further help please feel free to Contact Us with the details of your project for any advice and guidance.
✓ Spray on Hypastat using a hand sprayer with a course wetting nozzle, and leave on for at least 30 mins.
– Mix at a ratio of 1:2 with water. i.e. 20L Hypastat is mixed with 40L water, so will make 60L. Coverage 240m².
– Once mixed this will cover approx. 4 sq metres per litre.
✓ Rinse off with a water blaster and ensure you have a clean, dry surface before continuing.
✓ Mix the Strata-100 sealer in equal quantities of Part A & Part B and thoroughly mix together until mix is consistent. 1:1 ratio (Part A and Part B)
✓ Apply 1 layer of the Strata-100 mix using a brush or roller.
– Approximate coverage is 5-8 square metres per litre per coat.
– Apply at outside temperature 8°C - 20°C.
– Do not apply when rain or dew is forecast.
✓ Leave it to dry for 2-4 hours (20°C) or more.